The blogger testifies 6

Hi guys!!!! 3 minutes to 12!!!!!!! wow! the blogger testifies real soon...but so as to drop an important fact today...I must say:
I've broken up with... (coming soon!)

THE BLOGGER TESTIFIES 6 (Edited)
I sincerely apologize for not updating at the right time. No excuses, nothing tangible!
This week I testify of GOD's faithfulness, as always. It would be 25 years since the dynasty began! Its my parents wedding anniversary. I am forever grateful to GOD. And indeed I'm thankful for miracles that would happen this week. Have a great one and please testify!
oh...today I remember once again, that I've broken up with...the world! (Romans 6:1-14; emphasis on vs 14)
thank YOU JESUS!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photo: Whether na 1 naira

Privacy Policy for Maintain Game App

PhotoFriday: Runaway Lover