the blogger testifies 25

More than words can carry, I testify of HIS grace, faithfulness, mercy, love, favour...I testify of HIM! I thank GOD for everything and everyone; family, friends...everyone!
I'm also grateful for bloggers I know that would be graduating from CU; Harry, Tolu, Phune, EmSopheelicious, Ehi, Ruth...and so many of my friends graduating this year...its being GOD all through. The journey of forever begins...NOW :)
Also for a friend, Anita, who graduated here today, I thank GOD
Honestly, even the 'smallest' things, the things we think are natural, we need to give HIM thanks, because some people can't do them.
For the grace to breathe...and hear the word today...I'm grateful...
thank YOU JESUS!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photo: Whether na 1 naira

Fragments of truth XIII

PhotoFriday: Runaway Lover