the blogger testifies 51

Because of YOU LORD, I can say Merry Christmas world...
the blogger testifies...continues shortly...stay blessed people!
........................................................................................
28th Dec 2010
I bless YOU not only for what YOU do but for who YOU are:
Mighty...excellent...great...holy...beyond words...unfathomable! I testify of life, love, YOU , YOUR grace, of JESUS name, of family, friends, bloggers, words...YOUR WORD, of everything. I testify of Christmas dinner, YOU are ENERGY...I testify that hence, I am running on ENERGY.
I testify of heat, water, snow, rain, night and day. I testify of harmattan, sunshine, of showers, soaps and cream. I testify of YOUR mercy, of this week, for my miracle will never pass me by. I testify of YOUR grace that held me when I could not talk, walk, read, sing or do anything...51...LORD...I testify that YOU alone are my strength and my reward. I testify of Biophysics by faith.
I testify...that this testimony is my way of saying...

thank YOU JESUS CHRIST!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photo: Whether na 1 naira

Fragments of truth XIII

PhotoFriday: Runaway Lover