PhotoFriday: Laughter

      Yes please...its Friday :) This babe be writing like its some major chill out Friday, but lets be happy because the weekends give us that vibe. How was your week? Mine? It was alright actually. I am sorry I didn't put up any cranial content this past Wednesday.
      Today, this picture is called Laughter. You know what they say about laughter being good medicine. Proverbs 17:22 says "A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones".

I hope you have an awesome weekend. Lemme leave you with this link, its MEEM JAY'S STYLE. Yeah, its a fashion blog and she's my friend :)
~Dew
       



(I'll let you in on poetry tomorrow...shall we?)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photo: Whether na 1 naira

Fragments of truth XIII

PhotoFriday: Runaway Lover