Fragments of truth XIX

Hi people! Ok, so I took a long break from sharing 'fragments of truth' as education demanded more attention. From this point on I continue sharing. For those of you who have little or no idea of what I'm on about, please click on the following link(s) to get on board:

I, II, III, IV, V VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, XI, XII, XIII, XIV, XV, XVI, XVII, XVIII

---------------------------------------------------------------

Phew!!! Somehow I feel relieved. Friends again! Yes, just friends… I can move on with my life…I’m still young! But I was glad my friendship was restored.

Family members have been apologized to…Halleluyah! We’re all friends again!
(story continues :D )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photo: Whether na 1 naira

PhotoFriday: Runaway Lover

Privacy Policy for Maintain Game App