Fragments of truth IV

hours...days...weeks...months... it's been 6 months since I met Felix. Smooth, suave, funny, nice, romantic, clean...those words don't do justice, he is it! From the guy who sat on that side of the church to the guy who now sits on my side of the church, the one who thinks beside my gorgeous eyes, I have a pair of fresh fair legs... :)
.....................................................................................

From that Sunday I made a friend, a special one at that. Talking, texting...MTN midnight call did a whole lot of good. We gradually grew fond of each other. You know how church folks start to call you an 'item' and a 'couple'. Disposition just sold us out jore! And then, we became 'a couple'! No! not couple as in man and wife...we were in a relationship.
So he was not my first, but honestly, I did feel fresh. Not like I've been in over 30 relationships but an eventful 3 to me is a record. The last one was just a jailed one...oh yes, there was nothing I did right. He was controlling...thats enough sadness!
Falling in love is easy, staying in love is the main course. Our friendship was built on a solid foundation, not just church stuff but we both loved the Lord. However...distance! I gained admission to do my masters. For the records I read Business Administration in Unilorin while he did Chemistry in Unilag. Although he already had his masters, I waited for 3 years after NYSC. Distance became an issue although a few mails and calls did go a long way. I wish BBM had come out then!!! But we survived though. Through the cold, rain...oh how I love my pillow!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Photo: Whether na 1 naira

Privacy Policy for Maintain Game App

PhotoFriday: Runaway Lover