the blogger testifies 65

tis so sweet to trust in Jesus, just to take Him at His word...
just to rest upon His promise, and to know this saith the Lord...
Jesus, Jesus how I trust You
how I've proved Him o'er and o'er
Jesus, Jesus precious Jesus
oh for grace to trust You more!

I testify that the road may not be easy, but I know my Redeemer liveth! I testify of a great Nigeria...yes, it is well in Jesus name. Amen. I testify of a wonderful church family, I testify of new blogs...I testify of new life in Christ, I testify on your behalf, I testify of you...I testify that the Lord is too faithful to fail, I testify that He doesn't know and would never know how to fail! I testify that this week is great! Halleluyah to the Lamb that was slained!
thank YOU JESUS!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photo: Whether na 1 naira

Privacy Policy for Maintain Game App

PhotoFriday: Runaway Lover