Fragments of truth II

The 30th of August 2006 was awesome...an evening service...but oh yes it was awesome! Twas a cold evening, alright lemme make this clear...I love cold nights, an opportunity to strap myself in hoodies; did I tell you I love that too? :)
......................................................................................
We had the regular evening service and oh, this dude was by my side. Had I seen him before? well..yes, but believe me I never thought of anything more until tonight...he was different. I tried to sit and hold my piece of steel, twas hard mehn!
"Hi, my name is Felix, and I know you are Tolu Oju."
'Wow, so he knows my name', I thought
"Er, yes, I'm Tolu...but Oju is kinda like my nickname, because of my eyes." I said
"Your eyes? because..."
"Duh! they're gorgeous! perfect!" I said with a wide smile.
"I see...interesting...well...you know...they're there...cute sha...anyway can I have your number?"

(Just like that...now that was sooooo lame! Yeah, you're hot but hello brother you can do better!) Honestly, I would have said that out loud...(btw, and you even want my number!!!!!lol!!!!!!!)

"er, sorry...maybe some other time. I really have to run now" I said rushing off.

Wo! The thing hook me so tey...He had berra come to church on Sunday oh...I no like this kain rough play!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Photo: Whether na 1 naira

Privacy Policy for Maintain Game App

PhotoFriday: Runaway Lover