Fragments of truth XII

That was the end of the conversation for that day. I wasn’t happy about it. Felix never behaved like that before. We talked about it on the phone and he said he was sorry. Little quarrels became bigger. Shorter quarrels became longer. Not just about sex, but everything. From my non-overtly sexy dressing to my flat shoes. Flimsy things! Then it stopped…I thought it was over, but the after-Alpha-beach scenario repeated itself about 2 times, until he finally came up with an assurance idea!
So you see, when what happened a few minutes ago happened…I knew that broke the carmels back! I had been managing him…bearing all the pressure from a ‘brother’…but not anymore. I’ld rather flee than run!
………………………..
[not finished yet though]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photo: Whether na 1 naira

Privacy Policy for Maintain Game App

PhotoFriday: Runaway Lover