Mali Music- Yahweh

Glory, honour, power and majesty be unto GOD, Amen.
Halleluyah JESUS!!!
YOU make me speechless, weak with joy...overflowing with happiness...yes, still doesn't compare to the joy I feel when I realise how big or how mighty or how and who YOU are...but BABA...I must say: YOU dey! YOU too dey!!! Na YOU be my Hero!....BABA, Na YOU! All the glory, honour and power, majesty, be unto YOU LORD JESUS...Amen.
thank YOU LORD JESUS...for keeping my testimony and also giving my friends a testimony, those who have received theirs this season and those who are joining the line now...Halleluyah NOW, before, in advance and forevermore!!!
THANK YOU LORD JESUS!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photo: Whether na 1 naira

Privacy Policy for Maintain Game App

PhotoFriday: Runaway Lover