the blogger testifies 92

I had dropped the load, but picked it up...but now...
I testify that I have been crucified with Christ, its no longer I that lives, but Christ lives in me...the life I live now in the flesh, I live in faith in the son of GOD that loves me so much and gave Himself up for me, in the sweet fellowship of the Holy Spirit of GOD, in the love, the unending love of the FATHER. Thank YOU LORD JESUS.
I testify that HE is restoring me...thank YOU JESUS.
Confused? Ask the Holy Spirit for help...may the LORD help us all in JESUS name, Amen :)

Comments

  1. True words from the Holy word. When the load seems heavy, it might suggest that we've been trying to help God. He's all-sufficient.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm, true Michael...thanks for this :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Photo: Whether na 1 naira

PhotoFriday: Runaway Lover

Privacy Policy for Maintain Game App