the blogger testifies 98

YOU are Alpha and Omega, I worship YOU my LORD, YOU are worthy to be praised!...
I give YOU all the glory, I worship YOU my LORD, YOU are worthy to be praised!...
I testify that I'm covered in blood. I testify of GOD's faithfulness. From someone I learnt that when I was against myself...HE was for me. I really am nothing but pencil wanting to be used by YOU...I'm ready LORD, make me ready for YOU!
I testify that this week is a great week...I testify that 'you' reading this, you're alive to read this...I testify on your behalf that the LORD is faithful...

Few words:
And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him. (Hebrews 11:6) NIV.
Have time for GOD and HE will show you HIMSELF...take moments this week to talk to GOD...oh, you may not hear HIM speak in a clear audible voice, but I can assure you HE will speak. HE hears, I'm learning that. HE's always there...
Have a nice week! Jesus' joy :)

thank YOU JESUS!

Comments

  1. Thank you Lord. I believe in you Lord and I thank you for using your vessel to bless me this day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Michael, thank GOD for you :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Photo: Whether na 1 naira

PhotoFriday: Runaway Lover

Privacy Policy for Maintain Game App