On this day of Christmas

Merry Christmas!!!! :)
I know its been forever but hello and merry Christmas to you. What were you up to today? How have you been? Whats going on? Kilon pop?
Today, I have a friend of mine to tell me and you about Christmas. I'll upload pictures and update this once I get more.

------------

Christmas is about love. God demonstrated it when He gave His son, so you can't love without giving something, love is all about sharing and sacrificing. I spent my Christmas with God loving people, it was short but I loved it, we ate together like siblings...and yes, we are siblings since God is our father. #getJesus#getLife
- Leye Eso



Till I edit this,
~Dew

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photo: Whether na 1 naira

PhotoFriday: Runaway Lover

Privacy Policy for Maintain Game App