PhotoFriday: Shadows...the abuse.

Hello people!!!! I'm all here like: I'm sorry. I am sorry actually. How have you all been? I've been slightly M.I.A on this blog but I'll try.
Today is PhotoFriday. Amen, we're back :) I know, "we'', yes; my project manager and I. See eh, lemme let you in on what has happened oh. I was going to post this today (well, I still am) and then yesterday one good uncle decided to put up his own oh...well, kinda...so please help ya self with this Project R.A.W.
This photo story is titled SHADOWS...the abuse. Its a short story about domestic violence. Although this is not a campaign, domestic violence has never and will never be cool.
A very big thank you to the cast and crew of this "neck breaking" feat. We shot it in the summer of 2014 (late July) and I'm just releasing it :) No comments :)
Have a wonderful weekend :)

---------
Project manager/Lights: Ebi Tarakeme
Cast: Benny Akhigbe, Obinna Ezue, Ehiremen Uduebor













PLEASE DO NOT COPY THESE IMAGES WITHOUT MY PERMISSION.
THESE PEOPLE HAVE ENTRUSTED THEIR SHADOW TO ME...


~Dew

Comments

  1. This is really nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lmao. Indeed they have entrusted their shadows to you. Great job D-i.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lmao. Indeed they have entrusted their shadows to you. Great job D-i.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely lovely concept! Hahaha...the entrusted shadows are in your hands D-I.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! How did I miss this post. This is so creative...pls the story has to continue..pls

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Privacy Policy for Maintain Game App

Photo: Whether na 1 naira

The blogger testifies