The blogger testifies

Wouldn't I sing of YOUR goodness? Wouldn't I tell it on the rooftop?
Shouldn't I shout it out for all to hear? That YOU've been good to me and YOU light up my world?
Its because of YOUR mercies I am not consumed. Its because of YOUR kindness that I have hope. Its because of who YOU are that I have a future...a very wonderful, a bright future. Its because of YOU my hope is ever secure, ever sure. Its because of YOU that I can cry out in praise.
YOU oh LORD, light up my world.
I testify, that even in my silence, even in tears and words unspoken...all this while, YOU have been so faithful and I am so grateful.

Thank YOU JESUS

~Dew

Comments

  1. You know it's so certain that the days ahead for you are so dazzling bright. His own aren't ever left without Hope :)
    How have you been? Fill me in!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Photo: Whether na 1 naira

PhotoFriday: Runaway Lover

Privacy Policy for Maintain Game App