the blogger testifies 50

50!!!! LORD this has been for YOU.
With long life, YOU will satisfy me...thank YOU LORD JESUS :)
I testify of Life, Love, Strength, Grace...indeed YOU are all I need to have all my needs met. I testify of YOUR grace LORD...for who are we that YOU are mindful of us...YOU sent YOUR ONLY SON; JESUS CHRIST. Not to just come alone for the records, but to live amongst us...the WORD became flesh and dwelt amongst us (John 1:14), HE came that I may have life...life eternal. HE came that I would be reconciled with the FATHER...LORD...YOUR love is beyond blogs! its beyond words, its beyond writings...YOUR love oh LORD...makes me weak!
I bless YOU for my family, my friends, for the priviledge to serve in YOUR vineyard...for once I was nothing...but now, YOU have made me useful to YOU LORD...Nothing else but YOU LORD...you are my love and my life!
I thank YOU LORD for this week...for YOUR presence, speed...for everything LORD...
For the grace to testify every week...LORD...
great is YOUR mercy towards me...
YOUR loving kindness, towards me...
YOUR tender mercies I see, day after day...

thank YOU LORD JESUS...for YOU ALONE, are the reason for CHRISTMAS!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photo: Whether na 1 naira

PhotoFriday: Runaway Lover

Privacy Policy for Maintain Game App