I testify today...

I testify today LORD, that YOU are faithful beyond the letters in the word faithfulness...I testofy that as I mark 1 year of blogging its been YOU all through...not me, not my blog...its YOURS LORD.
but I also testify of YOUR mercy, I thank YOU for Histology test, I thank YOU LORD....many mistakes but LORD, YOU still gave me a testimony...Thank YOU for a lesson learnt...I may not know exactly what...but I know that YOU have a plan...oh yes, YOU do! I'm grateful for the miracles of this week, for I've learnt about YOU...I've learnt so much...please help me to apply it LORD. I thank YOU for everything...in JESUS name...Amen
forever YOURS....
THANK YOU LORD JESUS!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photo: Whether na 1 naira

PhotoFriday: Runaway Lover

Fragments of truth XIII