this is not a title

See eh, I don't think I have the right words to say but I'll tell you, my reader, anyway. I look and this blog and I go: 'this was not the plan'! No, it was never the plan. I was to nurture this garden...it was to be my hideout, yes, you can call it my escape but yet my open space. I started blogging because I had so much to share, from rants to music. Anything creative and edifying. So I'm here, back to the basis with no excuse...not like I'm asked to give one. Besides I've had internet, I've had something to say...you know what, I'm moving...yes...we are moving...cos this is not a title post.
I'll let you have a seat and see what I'm up to...in the mean time, here's my sister's blog HERE.
Have an awesome week.
~Dew

Comments

  1. I mean like moving on...like blogging...no, not moving site. Thank you T.Notes. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Photo: Whether na 1 naira

PhotoFriday: Runaway Lover

Privacy Policy for Maintain Game App