In response to 2009

It would be the height of ingratitude if I do not testify and make known the goodness of my LORD and personal savior JESUS CHRIST before I officially start blogging this 2010!!! I do not take lightly the year 2009, as HE saw me through it...Words fail me to describe it all, but I must say:
for the drunk worships, the hours of thanksgiving YOU accepted, successful completion of my 6-3-3-4 educational system, the entrance into a new 6 year journey, the drama: LEGEND OF THE REDEEMER, the miracles from the laboratory to the road for me and my family, for health, life and love,safety, for my aunty that got married after a long waiting period, for strength to go through the year, for the 28 children who were transgenically let loose...and for the nailings of 2010...
THANK YOU JESUS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photo: Whether na 1 naira

PhotoFriday: Runaway Lover

Fragments of truth XIII