Beyond the storms

  1. When peace, like a river, attendeth my way,
    When sorrows like sea billows roll;
    Whatever my lot, Thou has taught me to say,
    It is well, it is well, with my soul.
    • Refrain:
      It is well, with my soul,
      It is well, it is well, with my soul.
  2. Though Satan should buffet, though trials should come,
    Let this blest assurance control,
    That Christ has regarded my helpless estate,
    And hath shed His own blood for my soul.
  3. My sin, oh, the bliss of this glorious thought!
    My sin, not in part but the whole,
    Is nailed to the cross, and I bear it no more,
    Praise the Lord, praise the Lord, O my soul!
  4. For me, be it Christ, be it Christ hence to live:
    If Jordan above me shall roll,
    No pang shall be mine, for in death as in life
    Thou wilt whisper Thy peace to my soul.
  5. But, Lord, ’tis for Thee, for Thy coming we wait,
    The sky, not the grave, is our goal;
    Oh, trump of the angel! Oh, voice of the Lord!
    Blessed hope, blessed rest of my soul!
  6. And Lord, haste the day when my faith shall be sight,
    The clouds be rolled back as a scroll;
    The trump shall resound, and the Lord shall descend,
    Even so, it is well with my soul.
  7. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
this was not the original intention of this blog, but I cannot leave this out because I believe GOD is teaching me something I want to share...and who knows...it could be on someone's behalf!
  1. I write with pain...nah, not really!
but honestly its painful, just that I have reached the stage of not feeling it that much...
why? naturally I would have been thrown into so much grief
not just beyond words but so much so that I would fall ill.
But it has come to my notice that it can do nothing.
Besides, even if I'm hanging on a thin thread...I still have faith in GOD! So I'm grateful.

Many times we face trials...its easy to advice people especially when you have never been in the situation. Its easy to say "it is well" just for comfort and not necessarily meaning it. But what happens when you get into the situation? what becomes of your faith? what becomes of your trust? what becomes of...JESUS!?

I write as one who is going through failure in a particular course, but I write as someone who is also grateful! Yes, grateful for life, grateful for family, love, friends...and grateful that Zee isn't facing this!...so much to be grateful for. I'm grateful that it is just one course and I'm also grateful that HE who brought me to this point, will NEVER forsake me...I'm grateful for hope!

Looking beyond the storms is not easy...yes, it never promised to be easy. But right now I choose to have faith and look beyond the storm. I see myself passing that course and sharing a victorious testimony...I see GOD making a way of escape for me real soon, so much so that for my sake the domino effect would stop! I see myself being in line with GOD's agenda...being on HIS agenda. I see myself becoming your doctor real soon...yes, I see myself spreading HIS gospel through medicine... I'm not boasting, I'm speaking life...
This is not all...but when I start testifying by HIS grace, don't say I didn't tell you! :)

In all, I'm thanking GOD for the success of my academic year, for I know that though my beginning was small, yet my latter end would be greater! Oh...and also for bloggers...please do a favour and check out the ones I'm following...hot stuffs!

On a lighter not ( mehn, this thing is long oh)...I'm grateful to GOD for Tolu and Harry...cos I can see great stuffs are happening and that the pre-intro! BHG, much more than they think would happen...and HIS name alone would be glorified! You should check out this and this...you'll get the gist. It doesn't have to be me...I'm grateful its happening to my friends!

Also a special shout out to Rotimi Kehinde!!!! :) please check out GODKULTURE

"Nothing can hinder the LORD from saving, whether by many of by few" (1 Samuel 14:6)
thank YOU LORD JESUS!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photo: Whether na 1 naira

PhotoFriday: Runaway Lover

Fragments of truth XIII