the blogger testifies 26

HE has done great thing...bless HIS HOLY NAME.
I testify of life, love. strength, faith, grace, success and lessons. I testify that as surely as the LORD lives HIS Word will not return to HIM void. For "...nothing can hinder the LORD from saving, whether by many or by few." (1 Samuel 14:6).
If the LORD be for me...who can be against me? (Romans 8:31).
I'm also grateful to GOD for my friends and my cousin; Osi, that graduated from Covenant university on Friday...4, 5 or 6 years is not a joke, but the LORD saw them though. I'm thanking GOD also for their results and for those who will also be graduating next year because I know by HIS grace its done.
So much to thank GOD for...its a new month, one year is almost done here...its being GOD carrying me all through...I bless the name of the LORD.
thank YOU JESUS.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photo: Whether na 1 naira

PhotoFriday: Runaway Lover

Fragments of truth XIII