the blogger testifies 34

His love endures forever.
ok, so I'm late on many things...chai I miss blogger jore...I miss you all. Internet! chai! but BHG it should all be fixed soon sha. And yeah, soldier ant I haven't forgotten ur questions oh...she'ld answer them. The story continues...probably when I end my crash course...yeah, did I tell you? but its ending soon sha...
so I testify of life, love, grace...faithfulness beyond letters...and I thank God I'm alive and well..for family, friends...and more friends...and for you!!! yes ke!
His love knows no boundary...
Also for Rotimi Kehinde whose birthday is today...God bless you...in Jesus name...Amen. Enough said!
in all...
thank YOU LORD JESUS!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photo: Whether na 1 naira

PhotoFriday: Runaway Lover

Privacy Policy for Maintain Game App