Cranial content: Men ought to pray...

Wassap!!!! I know, cranial content sebi? You've seen that my guilty conscience is on a high, its even higher with this post. Jesus is who I'm hanging on and with on this one.

How's your week going? Hope good. Mine has been aight, could be better...been sleeping/behaving like a little baby girl! but I'm glad I'm here. Thank You Jesus!
------------------------

Cranial content: Men ought to pray...

I've been so guilty of 'fainting' when men ought to pray, I'm contemplating putting up this post. But, just in case this is also for someone and not just me, here it goes...


Also [Jesus] told them a parable to the effect that they ought always to pray and not to turn coward (faint, lose heart, and give up).
Luke 18:1 (AMP)


Ladies and Gentlemen...let us pray. You don't know how to? Get to a quiet place and just talk to God...trust me, He's listening.

~Dew

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photo: Whether na 1 naira

PhotoFriday: Runaway Lover

Fragments of truth XIII