the blogger testifies 79

I testify that HE is truly LORD.
I testify of HIS faithfulness, of biochemistry...not just enzymes and pathways,
but that even my signalling pathways are working.
I testify of my liver, HE keeps me, HE keeps it working...indeed, not just the metabolic mechanism but detoxification is going on well.
I testify of all that I am and would become...for it is GOD that has been HIMSELF (faithful to the letter of faithfulness). HE is GOD...HE is good...yes HE is.
Halleluyah!
thank YOU JESUS!

Comments

  1. Indeed He is awesome and faithful. Glory be to God for keeping us even when we are unaware and forgiving us despite our ingratitude. Thank you Jesus!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Photo: Whether na 1 naira

PhotoFriday: Runaway Lover

Privacy Policy for Maintain Game App